Mittwoch, 20. Juli 2016

Outdoor exibition TölzKunst3

Last Sunday, 17th of July 2016, the third #ArtGardening, an outdoor art exibition named #TölzKunst3, organised by the #KunstvereinTölzerland, took place in the beautiful surrounding of the floodplains of the river Isar in Bad Tölz.

Local artists, including me, took the chance to present, explain and sell their works to the masses of people randomly passing by on their Sunday walk.

I showed my newest painting series named "Roots / Wurzeln", 15 ink works on paper. Beneath of that, on my booth the passersby could make themselves a print of my pre-cut postcard lino plates. A lot of people participated and, as most of them haven´t done lino-printing since school days, I gave assistance. It was great fun for all!

Me having a little break during a long day of lino printing and art talk.
One of the prints created on TölzKunst3

It was a great day, filled with art, talk and lino-printing. I´ll be surely presenting my new works there next year again!

The next day there were several articles about this event in local newspapers, one of them even featuring me.

#art #exibition #tölz #munichartists #linoprint #printing #artists

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen